In this weeks Mercom Market Intelligence Report I saw a very interesting quote. “Software developers emphasized the need for systems to follow routine conventions such as adopting a Microsoft Windows-like interface. “. This makes perfect sense because so many new EHR users are already comfortable with MS Windows and MS Office products. This comfort level means that the learning can focus on the EHR instead of the Graphical User Interface (GUI). At XLEMR we identified the principle barrier to EHR adoption was the GUI, and the GUI is also the principle expense of keeping an EHR current with the rate of change that occurs in HIT today. It was a clear choice; the Microsoft Windows and Office products GUI allow every user to improve the GUI to meet the new need of the day. This daily change process is called Kia-Zen and allows our clients to stay current.
Featured Software Solutions
- Electronic Health Record Growth: The growth of electronic health record adoption continues strong across the i... https://t.co/eSlk8E5zZi, Dec 29
- Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/kB4tKMIl4l, Nov 26
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: 2016 Physician Fee Schedule Call â Register Now: Tuesday, December 8 from... https://t.co/hrAz90o4HK, Nov 13
- Webinar: Ensure ICD-10 Sucess: Ask the Expert: How to Ensure ICD-10 Success Wednesday, August 12th, 12 p.m. ET... http://t.co/8uJ1IcOjlN, Aug 11
- Webinar: What Health Care Can Learn from Silicon Valley: Tuesday, July 14th, 12 p.m. ET In Silicon Valley, the... http://t.co/uip2q1vFrP, Jul 13