Wednesday, June 17th, 12 p.m. ET
ICD-10 is less than 4 months away. Not only do you need to know how ICD-10 will impact your practice, but it is also critical to understand how to plan readiness with other vendors and payers that impact your organizations success. Without a proactive plan for readiness and risk mitigation, your practice could be facing a difficult and costly transition. So how can you tell if you’re on the right track?
In this free webinar, ICD-10 expert Carey Manning will help you assess your practice’s readiness as well as risk mitigation strategies to ensure you thrive through and beyond the transition date.
Topics we’ll cover include:
• Key preparation steps to ensure a smooth transition
• The questions you should be asking your vendors
• How to get paid when payers aren’t ICD-10-ready
• Where you should be in your preparation for October 1st
• Considerations to minimize risk after the transition date