The Personal Health Record (PHR) boom is reinforcing the idea of consumer-directed healthcare. Many assume that PHRs will be used for individuals to track their own healthcare, but PHRs also have the power to assist caregivers in managing the sometimes complex healthcare of a special needs child or an aging parent, for example. This particular benefit of PHRs may be especially important; as the aging population in the United States grows, there will likely be more caregivers involved in managing a loved one’s healthcare.
Featured Software Solutions
- Electronic Health Record Growth: The growth of electronic health record adoption continues strong across the i... https://t.co/eSlk8E5zZi, Dec 29
- Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/kB4tKMIl4l, Nov 26
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: 2016 Physician Fee Schedule Call â Register Now: Tuesday, December 8 from... https://t.co/hrAz90o4HK, Nov 13
- Webinar: Ensure ICD-10 Sucess: Ask the Expert: How to Ensure ICD-10 Success Wednesday, August 12th, 12 p.m. ET... http://t.co/8uJ1IcOjlN, Aug 11
- Webinar: What Health Care Can Learn from Silicon Valley: Tuesday, July 14th, 12 p.m. ET In Silicon Valley, the... http://t.co/uip2q1vFrP, Jul 13