Last Friday, EHR Scope’s Founder, Eric Fishman, M.D. had the chance to interview William Jesse, M.D., President and CEO of the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA). The topics covered a range of what will be happening at the MGMA Annual Conference, taking place this weekend in New Orleans. The following is a summary of the key issues at AC10, discussed by Dr. Fishman and Dr. Jessee. Continue reading: Notes From a Conversation With the MGMA’s Leader: William Jessee M.D.
Featured Software Solutions
- Electronic Health Record Growth: The growth of electronic health record adoption continues strong across the i... https://t.co/eSlk8E5zZi, Dec 29
- Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/kB4tKMIl4l, Nov 26
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: 2016 Physician Fee Schedule Call â Register Now: Tuesday, December 8 from... https://t.co/hrAz90o4HK, Nov 13
- Webinar: Ensure ICD-10 Sucess: Ask the Expert: How to Ensure ICD-10 Success Wednesday, August 12th, 12 p.m. ET... http://t.co/8uJ1IcOjlN, Aug 11
- Webinar: What Health Care Can Learn from Silicon Valley: Tuesday, July 14th, 12 p.m. ET In Silicon Valley, the... http://t.co/uip2q1vFrP, Jul 13