Today we hear from Dr. Edmund Billings, Chief Medical Officer from Medshpere systems. In short he is addressing some different points of view regarding the recently released Rand Report. Medical records have changed many times since the beginning states and what have we evolved to? It has been stated many times on the web that the progression of medical records has been leaning more toward the insurer or payer side of the coin and the doctor asks some questions in this area and has a couple ideas open for discussion. Continue reading: The RAND Report: Are Healthcare and Health IT in a Dysfunctional Relationship?
Featured Software Solutions
- Electronic Health Record Growth: The growth of electronic health record adoption continues strong across the i... https://t.co/eSlk8E5zZi, Dec 29
- Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/kB4tKMIl4l, Nov 26
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: 2016 Physician Fee Schedule Call â Register Now: Tuesday, December 8 from... https://t.co/hrAz90o4HK, Nov 13
- Webinar: Ensure ICD-10 Sucess: Ask the Expert: How to Ensure ICD-10 Success Wednesday, August 12th, 12 p.m. ET... http://t.co/8uJ1IcOjlN, Aug 11
- Webinar: What Health Care Can Learn from Silicon Valley: Tuesday, July 14th, 12 p.m. ET In Silicon Valley, the... http://t.co/uip2q1vFrP, Jul 13