Being tied to a paper chart to provide care and evaluate results is a time consuming process that may breed inefficiency in the long term. Paper-based ordering systems are not only time-intensive but are also known to duplicate the efforts. These loopholes in the system can be corrected by implementing computerized provider order entry (CPOE) systems. A CPOE enables employees in healthcare facilities to electronically write the entire range of orders, maintain medication administration records, and review changes made to an order. As these systems are web based these can used by many personnel at a time and eliminate duplication of entries.
Featured Software Solutions
- Electronic Health Record Growth: The growth of electronic health record adoption continues strong across the i... https://t.co/eSlk8E5zZi, Dec 29
- Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/kB4tKMIl4l, Nov 26
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: 2016 Physician Fee Schedule Call â Register Now: Tuesday, December 8 from... https://t.co/hrAz90o4HK, Nov 13
- Webinar: Ensure ICD-10 Sucess: Ask the Expert: How to Ensure ICD-10 Success Wednesday, August 12th, 12 p.m. ET... http://t.co/8uJ1IcOjlN, Aug 11
- Webinar: What Health Care Can Learn from Silicon Valley: Tuesday, July 14th, 12 p.m. ET In Silicon Valley, the... http://t.co/uip2q1vFrP, Jul 13