Early last week, the Department of Veterans Affairs found errors in some patients’ medical data that clinicians downloaded from the Defense network. While these errors were not linked to any adverse events, such errors are raising flags that software glitches could compromise the accuracy of electronic medical records. Further, such inaccuracies in patient records could have serious implications for the planned National Health Information Infrastructure.
Featured Software Solutions
- Electronic Health Record Growth: The growth of electronic health record adoption continues strong across the i... https://t.co/eSlk8E5zZi, Dec 29
- Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/kB4tKMIl4l, Nov 26
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: 2016 Physician Fee Schedule Call â Register Now: Tuesday, December 8 from... https://t.co/hrAz90o4HK, Nov 13
- Webinar: Ensure ICD-10 Sucess: Ask the Expert: How to Ensure ICD-10 Success Wednesday, August 12th, 12 p.m. ET... http://t.co/8uJ1IcOjlN, Aug 11
- Webinar: What Health Care Can Learn from Silicon Valley: Tuesday, July 14th, 12 p.m. ET In Silicon Valley, the... http://t.co/uip2q1vFrP, Jul 13