Why is it important to understand what Usability means as it relates to EHR/EMR systems and whether or not “usability” is enough? Because cost and usability related concerns are the biggest barriers to EHR adoption. According to the Medical Group Management Association 2005 survey on Medical Group’s Adoption of Electronic Health Records and Information Systems[i] the three highest rated barriers to adoption are: Continue reading: Electronic Health Record Usability-Do You Really Need an "Embraceable" EHR?
Featured Software Solutions
- Electronic Health Record Growth: The growth of electronic health record adoption continues strong across the i... https://t.co/eSlk8E5zZi, Dec 29
- Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/kB4tKMIl4l, Nov 26
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: 2016 Physician Fee Schedule Call â Register Now: Tuesday, December 8 from... https://t.co/hrAz90o4HK, Nov 13
- Webinar: Ensure ICD-10 Sucess: Ask the Expert: How to Ensure ICD-10 Success Wednesday, August 12th, 12 p.m. ET... http://t.co/8uJ1IcOjlN, Aug 11
- Webinar: What Health Care Can Learn from Silicon Valley: Tuesday, July 14th, 12 p.m. ET In Silicon Valley, the... http://t.co/uip2q1vFrP, Jul 13