The traditional family tree represents branches of names from generations past. With Health IT, this image may sprout into something more complex to include family medical information. All too often, valuable family health information is not known and lost as part of a comprehensive health record. However, this information is vital as we advance in unlocking the human genome and identifying genetic markers as key predictors of disease. Realization of this problem has sparked the development of a new website, Health Heritage®, which will soon help people track generations of family health data.
Featured Software Solutions
- Electronic Health Record Growth: The growth of electronic health record adoption continues strong across the i... https://t.co/eSlk8E5zZi, Dec 29
- Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/kB4tKMIl4l, Nov 26
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: 2016 Physician Fee Schedule Call â Register Now: Tuesday, December 8 from... https://t.co/hrAz90o4HK, Nov 13
- Webinar: Ensure ICD-10 Sucess: Ask the Expert: How to Ensure ICD-10 Success Wednesday, August 12th, 12 p.m. ET... http://t.co/8uJ1IcOjlN, Aug 11
- Webinar: What Health Care Can Learn from Silicon Valley: Tuesday, July 14th, 12 p.m. ET In Silicon Valley, the... http://t.co/uip2q1vFrP, Jul 13