Implementation of an EHR involves much more than software installation. While the vendor usually handles installation- setting up hardware and providing and loading the application software- much of the implementation responsibilities are those of the medical practice. MetaStar, Inc. and DOQ-IT have produced a myriad of resources to assist physicians and hospitals in EHR adoption. Below is an adaptation of an article they produced, which brings up some important points about responsibilities of the medical office during the process of implementing an EHR.
Featured Software Solutions
- Electronic Health Record Growth: The growth of electronic health record adoption continues strong across the i... https://t.co/eSlk8E5zZi, Dec 29
- Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/kB4tKMIl4l, Nov 26
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: 2016 Physician Fee Schedule Call â Register Now: Tuesday, December 8 from... https://t.co/hrAz90o4HK, Nov 13
- Webinar: Ensure ICD-10 Sucess: Ask the Expert: How to Ensure ICD-10 Success Wednesday, August 12th, 12 p.m. ET... http://t.co/8uJ1IcOjlN, Aug 11
- Webinar: What Health Care Can Learn from Silicon Valley: Tuesday, July 14th, 12 p.m. ET In Silicon Valley, the... http://t.co/uip2q1vFrP, Jul 13