The ARRA is helping the Social Security Administration (SSA) expand its efforts to advance the National Health Information Network. After a successful year testing the National Health Information Network with MedVirginia- a regional health information organization serving Virginia- and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, the SSA is embarking on a 24 million dollar project to incorporate the Dept. of Veterans Affairs and the Dept. of Justice into its expanded health network. This interoperability would allow the SSA to more quickly process disability applications submitted by veterans.
Featured Software Solutions
- Electronic Health Record Growth: The growth of electronic health record adoption continues strong across the i... https://t.co/eSlk8E5zZi, Dec 29
- Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/kB4tKMIl4l, Nov 26
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: 2016 Physician Fee Schedule Call â Register Now: Tuesday, December 8 from... https://t.co/hrAz90o4HK, Nov 13
- Webinar: Ensure ICD-10 Sucess: Ask the Expert: How to Ensure ICD-10 Success Wednesday, August 12th, 12 p.m. ET... http://t.co/8uJ1IcOjlN, Aug 11
- Webinar: What Health Care Can Learn from Silicon Valley: Tuesday, July 14th, 12 p.m. ET In Silicon Valley, the... http://t.co/uip2q1vFrP, Jul 13