Medicare’s offer for stimulus incentive has been the talk-of-town for most physicians lately. Those with the ample budget and flocking patients go for it as they could easily qualify for the incentives in the future. Medicare’s incentive offerings cater to many specialties but there are certain fields of medicine that find it difficult to gain eligibility for the funds. But other health practitioners such as Pediatricians have transitioned to the EMR software faster than professionals from other specialties and are greatly benefiting from the software.
Featured Software Solutions
- Electronic Health Record Growth: The growth of electronic health record adoption continues strong across the i... https://t.co/eSlk8E5zZi, Dec 29
- Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/kB4tKMIl4l, Nov 26
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: 2016 Physician Fee Schedule Call â Register Now: Tuesday, December 8 from... https://t.co/hrAz90o4HK, Nov 13
- Webinar: Ensure ICD-10 Sucess: Ask the Expert: How to Ensure ICD-10 Success Wednesday, August 12th, 12 p.m. ET... http://t.co/8uJ1IcOjlN, Aug 11
- Webinar: What Health Care Can Learn from Silicon Valley: Tuesday, July 14th, 12 p.m. ET In Silicon Valley, the... http://t.co/uip2q1vFrP, Jul 13