A great pediatrician is caring, attentive, available and knowledgeable; a great pediatric office is full of people with these qualities; and a great pediatric EHR allows the doctor and staff to demonstrate what makes them great. Being able to express a caring persona by adding an alert to a child’s record (reminding to ask about Tigger, the family cat) may seem like fluff to the doctor, but the family sees this as a good quality. Let’s consider the remaining qualities of a great pediatrician: attentive, available, and knowledgeable. Continue reading: What Makes a Great Pediatric EHR?
Featured Software Solutions
- Electronic Health Record Growth: The growth of electronic health record adoption continues strong across the i... https://t.co/eSlk8E5zZi, Dec 29
- Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/kB4tKMIl4l, Nov 26
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: 2016 Physician Fee Schedule Call â Register Now: Tuesday, December 8 from... https://t.co/hrAz90o4HK, Nov 13
- Webinar: Ensure ICD-10 Sucess: Ask the Expert: How to Ensure ICD-10 Success Wednesday, August 12th, 12 p.m. ET... http://t.co/8uJ1IcOjlN, Aug 11
- Webinar: What Health Care Can Learn from Silicon Valley: Tuesday, July 14th, 12 p.m. ET In Silicon Valley, the... http://t.co/uip2q1vFrP, Jul 13