St. Jude Medical, Inc. has recently received merit for achieving high standards for health information security with its vast EHR and Health Information Technology systems. It has successfully completed its second interoperability testing process for the company’s Merlin.net(TM) Patient Care Network (PCN), an Internet-based repository of patient and implantable device data. The company also announced that the Merlin.net PCN is the first medical device network to be awarded ISO 27001 certification, a strict worldwide information security standard.
Featured Software Solutions
- Electronic Health Record Growth: The growth of electronic health record adoption continues strong across the i... https://t.co/eSlk8E5zZi, Dec 29
- Happy Thanksgiving! https://t.co/kB4tKMIl4l, Nov 26
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: 2016 Physician Fee Schedule Call â Register Now: Tuesday, December 8 from... https://t.co/hrAz90o4HK, Nov 13
- Webinar: Ensure ICD-10 Sucess: Ask the Expert: How to Ensure ICD-10 Success Wednesday, August 12th, 12 p.m. ET... http://t.co/8uJ1IcOjlN, Aug 11
- Webinar: What Health Care Can Learn from Silicon Valley: Tuesday, July 14th, 12 p.m. ET In Silicon Valley, the... http://t.co/uip2q1vFrP, Jul 13